My Layout Site

Monday, 8 June 2009

langkawi trip

just one word can describe there

"hot"




first days


taken a photo b4 start my trip




2:30pm
travel by ship to langkawi from alor star




my sister taken 1(she said like my body)-_-




4:30pm
arrived pulau langkawi loh




symbol of langkawi




reached hotel aldy(actually not hotel, was a house)




6:30pm
went 2 seaside 'kia kia'





so nice





street of langkawi
second days


7:30am
went to pulau cenang(tired bcos not enough sleep)



morning scenery




seawater so cold


my new shirt bought from there


so hot



hate holiday
many people

cable car of langkawi

taken a pic when inside cable car


the view so nice loh


i like there but very hot


so hot
drink water 1st


beatifullllllllllllllll



my mother with me




i quite like the sea




bottom of eagle




cannot see tiok me
little of me


eagle(look like a bird)



hot until my face become red aldy
many place havent go because no more time
hope can go again next time
hehe

No comments: