My Layout Site

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

our 1st anniversary ❤

before going for dating



went to QE II to celebrate our 1st anniversary
\(^o^)/





Mr.Loh


Mrs.Loh
XD





me



the special pizza of QE II
got lala inside the topping of the pizza
the name is Godfather (godfather like to eat lala?)
whatever....the pizza taste good


yummy......i love it


his food's 'The Grilled Chicken Skewer'
taste like satay
nice too


my  'The Classic Bolognese'
like normal spaghetti


my stupid face
(⊙o⊙)




night view in QE II



the surprise given by him ❤



我是幸福的小女人



when i thinking of you and then ask myself
WHY?
why do i love you?
i think and smile...
because i know you could run on for miles with me

And,of course,so many little things you make me love you so much
the way you Support me
the way you Care of me
the way you Kiss me

The dream that i dream,all involve you
i need you,that my dream will become true
you are the most important part in my dream

No matter what,
all you really must know is my love for you is real

Louie
I Love You Forever ❤




No comments: