My Layout Site

Monday, 18 October 2010

eating + shopping

Quak Quak


Burger King


he(red colour) was queue-ing to order food


taken by me
too boring while waiting him


after half an hour...
finally can eat aldy


eat eat eat
 don't care about him
because I am so hungry
XD


just like normal burger 
not much difference compare to mcd 


thanks ❤



take picture for him but he show 凸 to me 
i get hurt  % _ %
XD


Canon 
 delighting you always


^^


emo-ing


i am like a bird~


me again


me eye


采禁果


L&R ❤


flowers



after burger king
went to Tutti Frutti


yogurt






keep shooting photo



yummy


the strawberry damn sour


ben dan



he suddenly has the urge and 
said want to buy the Christmas present for me 
Lola by Marc Jacobs
yeah,i got the 1st item for my 1st wish list le
thanks lao gong
but isn't too early for Christmas present? hehe


i bought a lot of things


we spent out rm500+ for shopping in one day
so get to register member card of parkson
I am so damn broke now  (╯﹏╰)



the eyeshadow that i bought
it was best eyeshadow recommended by CLEO



Best fragrance for CLEO
Agree ! xD



No comments: