My Layout Site

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Internal control

I had my internal control paper by today
I unable to answer all the questions
haiz.....
i felt so sad
Because all things that I had study dint come out in exam
This time I am so going to fail this paper
although still got the second chance to resit the paper again
but I was told that the second paper is far more difficult as question are set by the Australian

what an idiot teacher
Din't give us any tips
and told us that
" as a student, you all must study the whole book "
%^@&!@&^!#*&!#
seriously,
I HATE you !
we were given 2 days only to study
i think not even the teacher can do it in 2 days

god bless me..,......please
i don't wan to fail...............................................

Wednesday & Friday still have test and Thursday need to pass up assignment
so busy on this week.....

next week will be the last week for this semester
time is running out
final exam is  approaching too ..........
hais ...

No comments: